West Campus Sports and Orthopedic
Where we believe your story and your goals are the most important aspects to your recovery.
The West Campus Sports And Orthopedic Physical Therapy Team Strives To Be Professionals Working As A Team To Provide Patient Focused And Comprehensive, Quality Rehabilitation.
We are an Orthopedic Physical Therapy clinic suitable for the whole family.
We see patients as young as 5 years of age up to 95 years young.
From the weekend warrior to high level athletes returning each patient to their optimal level.
- Neutral Spine Training
- Core Stabilization Programs
- Patient Injury Specific Rehabilitation Exercises
- Electric Stimulation
- Ankles and Feet
- Return to work with work conditioning program
- ACL Rehab/Prevention
- Return to Sports
- Running, Soccer, Racket and Throwing Sports
- Knees and Ankles
- Quality mechanics with walking and progress safely to a walk-run or run program.
- Ensure every pedal stroke is efficient.